Providing contacts – Strong networks
Around 200 companies are active in the onshore sector in Schleswig-Holstein. Some of these companies have over 20 years experience in the construction and operation of wind farms on land. And off the west coast of Schleswig-Holstein seven offshore wind farms are being constructed: here, about 100 Schleswig-Holstein companies are actively involved in everything from construction at sea to specialised staff training.
windcomm supports these companies and is their key address when looking for a business partner from Schleswig-Holstein’s wind industry.
We are supported by the following companies and networks:
- Bundesverband WindEnergie e. V. (National German Association of Wind Energy; BWE)
- Energieagentur der Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein (Energy Agency of the Investment Bank; (IB.SH)
- Erneuerbare-Energien-Cluster (Renewable Energies Cluster) Hamburg (EEHH)
- European Wind Energy Association (EWEA)
- Hafenkooperation Offshore-Häfen (Offshore Ports Cooperation) Nordsee SH
- Landwirtschaftskammer Schleswig-Holstein (Chamber of Agriculture; LKSH)
- Maritimes Cluster NorddeutschlandStiftung Offshore-Windenergie (Offshore Wind Energy Foundation; SOW)
- Offshore-Wind-Industrie-Allianz (OWIA)
- Windenergieagentur Bremen e. V. (Wind Energy Agency Bremen; WAB)
- WindEnergy Network (WEN)
If you have any questions or are looking for companies, please contact:
Energy transition driven by LNG or hydrogen?
Contactwindcomm schleswig-holstein e.V.
Phone: +49 (0)4841 6685-0
Fax: +49 (0)4841 6685-16